September 2, 2016 A.D.
Our Lady Queen of Peace of Medjugorje’s September 2, 2016 Message
Given through Mirjana on the Day for Non-Believers
1. It is the expressed Will of Jesus that Our Lady is coming to the earth.
2. Our Lady, in a particular way, is here for those who have not yet come to know the love of Her Son.
3. Our Lady is enabled and thrives in Her coming when we think and call Her.
4. She has the authority of God in Her comings to bless.
5. You must decide for a pure and open heart. You then will see the daily gifts Our Lady gives which are evidence of the sign that Her presence is real, Her love is here.
6. Her example as a mother, as a woman in submission to the Father and as Mother to Her Son is particular for today’s modern women. Our Lady gives the example of the submitting role of wife to her husband, “the father,” and role of mother to her children.
a. Life is difficult and often painful.
b. Our Lady was not a blabber mouth. She did everything in moderation. “…My life was pain, silence…”
c. Our Lady believed and had faith without measure.
d. Our Lady trusted directly in the Heavenly Father and completely trusted in Her earthly spouse, Joseph.
7. You are assigned, not by accident—pain, joy, sufferings and love—but by intent of purpose, to help you to eternal life.
8. All these pains, joys, sufferings and love result in eternal life when recognized as grace when you embrace them. But also, all will result in eternal death when you do not turn them into graces, but instead reject them as coming from God for our good.
How can Our Lady say, “…Nothing is by chance: neither pain, nor joy, nor suffering, nor love…”? How can that be when an accidental car accident kills a loved one? When a young adult dies from drugs, and yet another dies from cancer? Pain/joy, suffering/love. “I will teach you,” Our Lady says. It is all about your outlook. Your outlook is all about your mentality. Your mentality is changed by conversion. Your conversion comes by opening your heart. Opening your heart comes by prayer. Prayer leads to becoming more pure.
You can achieve all the above with the proper outlook that nothing is by chance. To accept and adapt your mentality to all things that happen is “not by chance,” you can see they then become opportunities to draw you closer to God and eternal life. If, however, your mentality rejects this outlook, then the events of your life become neglected opportunities which may lead you to eternal death. We are in this earthly life to be tested to see in which place we will spend eternity. It is not a cruel God who chooses. It is you.
But how can something so horrible as hell exist, a place where the worst horror of all, more than the terrible, unrelenting pain, is that you know you will never, never, ever leave the claustrophobic enclosure of hell for all eternity? satan invented hell, but God had to create it. Why then did it have to be created so horribly? First, it had to match to the same degree the horror of the crimes satan committed in bringing a third of the angels in rebellion against God. Second, as Our Lady stated today that She had “immeasurable faith,” God created Heaven with immeasurable joy. satan was ungracious to the immeasurable delights he enjoyed. It was not enough for satan. As high as Heaven’s height in joy, is hell’s depth in pain. It is the principle Our Lady spoke of today: pain/joy, suffering/love.
The Greek word, “metanoia,” means “conversion.” Conversion means a change of mentality. Heaven is above—no pain, no suffering, only joy and love. Hell is below—no joy, no love, only pain and suffering. Yet, the earth is in the middle of Heaven and hell. Therefore, we have on earth and in our life: pain, joy, suffering and love. This life is our time to sort out all four of these realities in turning towards Heaven with a proper mentality or in turning towards hell with wrong mentalities. If you turn your pain and suffering, through a mentality of faith, into joy and love, you win Heaven and erase the pain and suffering for eternity. If you turn your joy and love into pain and suffering, through a mentality not based in faith, but rather in lascivious living with its false joy and false love, you win hell, erasing joy and love for eternity. Our Lady is teaching us that Heaven is very defined and hell is very defined. Earth is very mixed—a Heaven and a hell. Separation of the two happens on earth. This is the purpose in Her coming. It is the reason for your being born in this Second Greatest Moment in the history of the world.
August 2, 1981
April 4, 1985
January 2, 2000
December 26, 1982
August 2, 2011
November 2, 2014
Yes, we are in the Second Greatest Moment of Christianity. You are living in a great epic moment in the history of the creation of the whole universe. Ponder, reflect, think, meditate. You will become excited, thrilled, amazed and will live more intensely your earthly life the more you realize this. Be silent and meditate on Our Lady’s words today:
“…to pray in Him means to pray in the silence of your soul and not only reciting with your lips…”
Do not read the following without a pause for a deep, short, ardent prayer to the Holy Spirit. Open your heart and reflect upon, over the next days and months, what you are about to read.
Lastly: The following, of what is unseen, has never been said before.
I give you a prophecy: Medjugorje is not the end of the world. Medjugorje begins the end of the world. It is not Armageddon. It is the spiritual Armageddon. Medjugorje is the ‘spiritual’ Armageddon battle plan. It is a playbook for the ‘physical’ Armageddon final battle where two great armies will face off.
• In the “great struggle” now taking place, Our Lady, Queen of Peace of Medjugorje, will crush the serpent’s head. She will triumph in this spiritual battle of Armageddon of the two great armies of Heaven and hell who are face to face.
• The serpent who suffers death from a mortal wound to the head, being crushed under Our Lady’s feet, at a later time will supernaturally rise again and rebuild the antichrist system. This antichrist system, which exists today, is built, but not completely implemented. Our Lady is here to destroy it. In the future, when it rises again and is fully rebuilt and implemented, those alive in this future time will have what Our Lady gave us through Medjugorje, the people, and Our Lady’s witness and messages to hold on to their faith through the great trial and tribulation.
• Many do not understand Medjugorje’s purpose. God has sent Our Lady as He did the first time. The Woman preceded Jesus and now the Mother precedes her Son’s Second Coming. He, the Christ, will then deal the final blow to the serpent/beast.
• The magnitude of Medjugorje is beyond the understanding of theologians, “the learned,” and the study of great minds. Medjugorje’s purpose can only be understood and acted upon through deep, deep prayer and the Bible. It was Our Lady who said that if you want to understand the reason for Her coming to read Sacred Scripture:
June 25, 1991 (TENTH ANNIVERSARY)
With Prayer, Love & Joy,,
It is important to stay connected to a source of direction. Be sure to listen to Radio WAVE with a Friend of Medjugorje discussing Our Lady’s Sept. 2, 2016, message given. To listen to the Sept. 2, 2016 broadcast titled, Our Lady: A Place to Hide, visit here.