Why Thousands For Over 35 Years Have Pilgrimaged to Medjugorje With BVM Caritas Medjugorje Pilgrimages?
A good pilgrimage does not just happen.
Many things need to be balanced to get you the most from one trip of what it may take five or 10 trips to Medjugorje to receive. From quiet time, to activities, to sharing, to praying…all are ingredients spiritually managed into our pilgrimages that have won the hearts of many who pilgrimage with Caritas again and again. Our pilgrimage program was built five years after the first apparition by a Friend of Medjugorje, who has written more on Medjugorje than anyone in the world. He foundationed the best spiritual format to go to Medjugorje, which continues to this day. He threaded into these trips a completeness which has led, by God’s grace, deep conversions of souls for over 30 years! Click here to read comments from BVM Caritas Medjugorje pilgrims.
Why Would You Trust BVM Caritas Medjugorje Pilgrimages For Your Medjugorje Pilgrimage?
When ABC 20/20 wanted to go to Medjugorje, they chose BVM Caritas Medjugorje Pilgrimages.
When a major network producer wanted to do a world-class documentary on Medjugorje with actor Martin Sheen, BVM Caritas Medjugorje Pilgrimages was the pilgrimage of choice.
When Life Magazine wanted to feature Medjugorje, they chose BVM Caritas Medjugorje Pilgrimages.
It was BVM Caritas Medjugorje Pilgrimages that made history in August 2005 by chartering the first direct flight from the U.S. to nearby Mostar.
What You Receive With BVM Caritas Medjugorje Pilgrimages:
The experience of over 554 trips to Medjugorje! – That’s more mileage than going around the world 271 times!
Combined experience of over 701 years!
Testimonies of BVM Caritas pilgrims state repeatedly that the spirit of Caritas is why they would go to Medjugorje no other way.
The lowest fares for a full-hosted pilgrimage, yet the best spiritual pilgrimage package available! Check for yourself, but get the final full price and compare and you will see no one goes to Medjugorje cheaper. The surprise is BVM Caritas’ pilgrimages are “high quality pilgrimages.”
You stay in the middle of the village by St. James Church, yet on the trail to Apparition Mountain, *a best location*. On top of that, pilgrimages are scheduled around special apparitions, such as being in the village when the second of the month message is given and other special times for apparitions.
Members of the Community of Caritas live and work as missionaries in Medjugorje. Through the experience of our founder, a Friend of Medjugorje, we are given an in-depth, behind-the-scenes understanding of Medjugorje that we convey to you.
Caritas does everything possible to have their pilgrims be in an apparition with Our Lady. Keep in mind that there are only three visionaries who see Our Lady everyday, and there are times none of the visionaries are in the village. However, Our Lady has said She will always be in Medjugorje, even after the apparitions end “…My eyes and my heart will be here, even when I will no longer appear…” March 18, 1996. Grace is always available for those who come seeking an encounter with Our Lady.
Special sites are prayed at, shown and explained, such as the site where Jakov and Vicka were bodily/physically taken to Heaven from earth by Our Lady holding their hands.
The only interest we have is spiritual profit. None of us are paid to guide you. We do it in response to Our Lady’s message in which She requested to “… sacrifice your lives for the salvation of the world…” February 25,1988
The Caritas Mission House in Medjugorje distributes a vast array of materials about Our Lady’s apparitions, Medjugorje, and Our Lady’s messages. People from all over the world who go to Medjugorje seek out the Mission House. You will benefit on your pilgrimage by the spiritual material, advice, guidance and spiritual direction available to you.
Non-smoking trips. Many who smoke and travel with us, offer it up as a sacrifice and receive many graces.
BVM Caritas Medjugorje Pilgrimages, ran by the Community of Caritas, has remained loyal and centered exclusively on Medjugorje, and pilgrimages only to this holy village. Medjugorje is our sole focus. Through our founder’s (a Friend of Medjugorje) response to Our Lady’s messages for more than 31 years, and direction of the community, a deep understanding about Our Lady’s apparitions will be shared with you.
- BVM Caritas Medjugorje Pilgrimages begins to prepare you before you even leave home. Sending the best and most thorough book available on Our Lady’s messages, Words from Heaven, FREE, and on a CD, the story of Medjugorje beautifully told, Between Heaven and Earth, FREE, and several more writings to deepen your understanding of the event of Medjugorje to help prepare you for a more profound experience, along with even more other helpful materials and a heavy-duty backpack, FREE!! It’s part of our mission work in order for Our Lady to touch your soul. Often in Medjugorje, pilgrims want to talk to someone and have nowhere to go. As members of the Caritas Community, we guide your pilgrimage and are available at all times to answer questions and to share our knowledge of the events of Medjugorje. During your group’s free time, you can find the Community members in the Caritas Mission House. Pilgrims often tell us it’s a real plus.
- Our pilgrimages include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, which often include fresh items, when in season. BVM Caritas Medjugorje Pilgrimages offers a good mixture of structured activities with the group, personal prayer time, and community prayer, all of which Our Lady asks for in Her messages. BVM Caritas Medjugorje Pilgrimages has experienced that Our Lady handpicks each person for each of the pilgrimages, and that we are to form a little community within the group we are with. We put effort into building “community” within the groups who come with us, which makes for a more united and spiritually-minded group.
- BVM Caritas Medjugorje Pilgrimages encourages our pilgrims to place themselves in the best position of receiving grace, to inspire them towards sacrifice, to help them overcome laziness or a sluggish spirit, and to make the most of their time in Medjugorje. BVM Caritas guides and protects our groups away from the distractions that often will hurt their pilgrimage.
- Much history is shared with BVM Caritas pilgrims, but it is shared not just to give facts, but to help bring an awareness of how God’s plans for the salvation of the world has been unfolding through time in Medjugorje.
- Through experience, by utilizing the graces of Medjugorje, Caritas, in collaboration with Our Lady, helps to bring about life-changing experiences for you when you participate on a BVM Caritas pilgrimage.
- BVM Caritas Medjugorje Pilgrimages does not turn down small groups who wish to travel to Medjugorje. Our pilgrimage group sizes range from around 20 to over 100.
- BVM Caritas Medjugorje Pilgrimages encourages our pilgrims to familiarize themselves with Our Lady’s messages and to make a daily practice of reading Her messages so as to be guided by them in their spiritual lives. Words From Heaven is given to each pilgrim for this purpose.
- To go with BVM Caritas Medjugorje Pilgrimages means to have the prayer support of a whole community of people behind you, as the community prays for every pilgrim before, during and after their time in Medjugorje.
- BVM Caritas pilgrims are afforded the opportunity to pray at a site in which Our Lady had a special apparition on Her birthday, August 5th, at the Community of Caritas’cabin. August 5th, Our Lady’s birthday, is acknowledged and celebrated by the Community of Caritas. Those pilgrims who come with BVM Caritas Medjugorje Pilgrimages during this time have the experience of really celebrating Our Lady’s birthday as a whole group.
- Our Lady’s Special Blessing is extended to all pilgrims who travel with BVM Caritas Medjugorje Pilgrimages before leaving Medjugorje. It is fully explained and encouraged to be used and spread.
- BVM Caritas Medjugorje Pilgrimages offers a longer pilgrimage, more days in Medjugorje, than the average Medjugorje pilgrimage.