January 21, 2019 A.D.
We live in an age of momentous signs. In Our Lady’s latest monthly message of December 25, 2018, She said:
“…I am with you and am praying for you in this time of grace which God desires to give you…”
God desires to give us a time of grace. The time of grace, is to bring about God’s ultimate desire.
A Full Super Moon, January 20, 2019 – We changed our regular 5:00 AM Morning Prayer in the Field of Apparitions, to take place between 10:35 PM and midnight, when the moon changed from Supermoon, very bright, to a “Blood Red” moon throughout the lunar eclipse. Never have we seen the moon stay covered for so long. This whole event took 5 hours. The below pictures from the Field of Apparitions capture to time-span.
As seen from the Field of Apparitions on the night of January 20, 2019, the lunar eclipse reaching near its peak – A special event occurred last night, the culmination of several things, different events taking place in one event, a Super Wolf Blood Moon:
1. A Super Moon, in which the full moon, is as its closest orbit to the earth, making it appear slightly larger than a normal full moon.
2. A “Wolf” Moon. The Wolf moon is the name given to the first full moon in January.
3. A lunar eclipse, in which the earth passes between the moon and the sun, shadowing the sunlight on the moon, creating a “blood red” appearance. In recent years the lunar eclipse effect has been referred to as a Blood Moon.
The full lunar eclipse, January 20, 2019, creating the effect of a “blood red” moon, as seen in the Field of Apparitions at Caritas of Birmingham. Some have said that the face of the Crucified Christ can be seen in the upper part of the “blood red” moon.
Through the sun, the moon and stars, God sends us signs and messages in nature as Our Lady of Medjugorje said on March 25, 1990:
“…God wants to save you and sends you messages through men, nature, and so many things which can only help you to understand that you must change the direction of your life…”
Our Lady said, “God wants.” God desires to give us a time of grace. The time of grace is to bring about God’s ultimate desire, which is the conversion of the world.
June 25, 2007
“…God desires to convert the entire world…”
It is through Our Lady, through Medjugorje which God desires to bring this about.
June 25, 2007
“…Little children, do not forget that you are all important in this great plan, which God leads through Medjugorje…”
What does the time of grace consist of? Three things, three signs:
1. The presence of Our Lady “…I am with you…” Dec. 25, 2018 “…this great grace that God gives you through my presence here…” June 25, 2007
2. The prayers of Our Lady “…I am praying for you…” Dec 25, 2018
3. Our Lady’s use of us “…you are all important…” June 25, 2007
The desire of God, is the presence of Our Lady, praying for us, in a time of grace, to bring about the conversion of the world through Her use of us. We live in an age of momentous signs, with Medjugorje being of the nature of having been revealed in the Biblical context of Revelation Chapter 12, showing us three signs:
1. The Woman clothed with the “sun”
2. The “moon” under Her feet
3. On Her head a crown of twelve “stars”
As we approach the first 25th message of 2019, just four days away on January 25, are we preparing in prayer, for the revelation of Our Lady’s words, showing us God’s desire for the conversion of the world through us?
Stay close for another release coming in just a few days, in which you will be able to participate in, to help bring about God’s desire through Our Lady. It is a concrete way that everyone can, and will be excited to take part in.
Desiring God’s Desires
Through Our Lady,
2 thoughts on “What God Desires”
I have always looked at the moon even when I was a child. I have wondered about the moon being a sign for us. Thank you for the beautiful photos and explanation.
Love everything about and concerning Medjugorje. Been there 3 times but not healthy right now to make trip .