September 21, 2017 A.D.
It has been 1 month since Mej.com has come back online. The purpose of the new Mej v3.0 was to make an easier way for research and to refer people towards finding truth about the Medjugorje apparitions. Thank you to all who have helped through your prayers and support to bring the new site online. Below is a letter we recently received and the response from a Friend of Medjugorje. – Medjugorje.com
“…The united love of my apostles will live, will conquer and will expose evil…”
Confronting Your Priest About Medjugorje
“I need to hear your thoughts on this shocking book our priest chose for our next parish book club meeting, “The Medjugorje Deception: Queen of Peace, Ethnic Cleansing, Ruined Lives” by E. Michael Jones. I knew our priest is skeptical about the Medjugorje apparitions, so I gave him two of your books, but apparently he believes it is all a hoax and a conspiracy and has ruined people’s lives. I’m heartbroken that my priest would encourage parishioners to read this book! Does this book have any truth to it?? What are we to believe when our own priest believes it is all a hoax?? I would love to hear your feedback. “
New York, United States
You asked: What are we to believe when our own priest believes it [Medjugorje] is all a hoax??
You are to believe the same thing, which Peter believed: “We cannot refrain from speaking what we have seen and heard.”
Medjugorje is real.
To your priest, to the person who wrote this book, they are going to be left behind, because Medjugorje is the future. Our Lady’s apparitions are real. They do not depend on your priest’s belief, or the person who wrote the book “The Medjugorje Deception.” God sent Our Lady. She is real. Medjugorje is real. That is what you believe. That is what you tell your priest or anyone. Their non-belief, their skepticism does not make Her any less real. It does not negate Her apparitions. It simply leaves them out, and they are free to be left out. It is sorrowful for them, it would be better would they believe, if they can. But, if they can’t, the plan of God moves ahead without them. Medjugorje cannot be condemned, it will never be condemned. So, this is what you tell your priest: Medjugorje is real. Believe, if you can…
1. Your priest has done what the Church has not – condemned Medjugorje. This book, filled with lies, condemns Medjugorje. The Church has not condemned Medjugorje, nor the visionaries, nor stopped the Medjugorje messages and their propagation.
2. Your priest is foolish to go against scientific proof that the Medjugorje visionaries are seeing something not of this world.
a. After hundreds of the most advanced scientific testing from 1983 – 2005. No stone was left unturned.
3. Conclusion of over 20 scientists and twenty-two years is that the visions are:
ABSENT OF DECEIT
This is not theological. It is a scientific fact. It is supernatural. Three tests were chosen out of hundreds in which “absent of deceit” is based.
You Cannot Duplicate Through Practice
1. Six pairs of eyes converging to one spot in perfect timing; this is a human impossibility, possible only if they literally see something suddenly appear not of this world.
Impossible to Create
2. Brain waves measured reflect a progressing state of awareness; a human impossibility to create, possible only if they are engaged with something before them.
They Speak Without Sound – Humanly Impossible
3. The larynx has vibration and airflow which causes sound; the visionaries lips continue to move, but no audible sound is detected by probes connected to their throats; this is a human impossibility, possible only with some force or power taking away the sound.
In regards to your present action: send us your parish directory and we will mail each parishioner an explanation of Medjugorje. The people in the pew deserve not to hear a one-sided pitch. It is time we stand up against lies about Medjugorje. Even a priest does not have a free hand to authorize or to disapprove Our Lady. To do so is an evil. Our Lady said:
November 2, 2016
P.S. We can keep you anonymous if you like. We can no longer sit on our hands and let Medjugorje be slandered and falsified. Medjugorje saves souls from going to hell. This priest’s bad discernment is contributing to blocking those souls who are on the path to hell, who in hearing of Medjugorje, instead of converting and being saved, disregard it as a hoax. We testify – we have seen, heard and witnessed millions who have converted and many of those said before hearing of Medjugorje they were going to hell.