June 2, 2015 A.D.
Our Lady Queen of Peace of Medjugorje’s June 2, 2015
Apparition and Message Given through Mirjana on the Day for Nonbelievers
Pilgrims began gathering by 5:00 p.m. Monday, June 1, to spend the night at the Blue Cross in anticipation of Our Lady’s apparitions to Mirjana, Tuesday morning. Many people came into the village for this apparition and the crowd built up during the night and increased greatly at daybreak between 4 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. in the morning.
It was a very spirited crowd for this apparition with rosaries and many songs played from early on. Mirjana arrived about 8:20 a.m. and despite the joyful attitude of the crowd, she knelt immediately in a serious attitude of preparation. Our Lady appeared at around 8:41 a.m. and the apparition lasted around 5 minutes. During the apparition, Mirjana displayed a particularly full range of emotions. She began joyful, then became serious to the point of near sadness with a couple of tears, to a point of near joy again by the end of the apparition. When it ended, Mirjana rested a while before dictating the message.The following is Our Lady’s message through Mirjana given today:
Our Lady is Going to Rebuild the Church—Not Remodel It
• It is very clear the plan to save the world, to save the Church is through Our Lady. “…I desire to work through you – my children, my apostles…” Learn here how She will rebuild the Church, not remodel it, click to visit here…
• Our Lady said today, “…so that in the end…” End of life only? Our Lady has said She wants us to be happy on earth. Does this also mean that if we do now what She asks, at the end of the apparitions we will have complied with Her plan and will carry in our hearts, that consolation that we really walked with Her, and that will make us happy at the end?
• “…the time has come…” Because “the time has come” we now carry a grace to convert others as the apostles, a growing power, a new efficacy that up to now has not been bestowed upon us. She’s acting, She’s moving in us, through us with the newly bestowed power the Heavenly Father has granted Her and She in turn bestows it on us Her apostles. We are connected in union with the life of Heaven through Our Lady. We are connected to the children in earthly life, those who have not come to know the love of God. Thereby, Our Lady working through us brings in union with Heaven those who do not know God and His love of which they will feel, God and His love, through us.
• “…acts of truth…” Letter to Ireland, click to visit here…
• “…but do not be afraid to witness the truth. If you are not afraid and witness courageously…” This means there will be a power beyond our words and witness.
• “…expect miracles…” Expect miracles? We have written and stated over the years, how can we be apostles if we do not have the miraculous power of the apostles to convict and convert others?
• “…Pray for your shepherds. They belong to my Son. He called them. Pray that they may always have the strength and the courage to shine with the light of my Son.” Again, a positive encouragement about a void in many shepherds who lack strength and courage. Many others things Our Lady has stated through the years concerning the shepherds and amazingly, always on the second of the month day given for nonbelievers. These positive statements about a negative does not change that the shepherds belong to Her Son, but it also is not a good report card. We have to and must pray for the shepherds as we just witnessed how uncourageous the shepherds were in Ireland. Even those who opposed it did so very weakly instead of with real strength and courage.
P.S. We will be releasing a special writing concerning Medjugorje tied to today’s June 2, 2015, message and Ivan’s May 29, 2015 message will be released Monday, June 8, 2015, on Medjugorje.com at 5:00 A.M. CDT. Be in prayer.
Be sure to listen to Radio WAVE with A Friend of Medjugorje, discussing today’s June 2, 2015, message of Our Lady.To listen to the June 2 show titled, You’ll Know What to Do, visit here…
Mirjana smiles as Our Lady arrives.
What is it like to be on the mountain for the second of the month and witness with your own eyes, ears and soul this unprecedented story of God’s intervention with His people through His mother, Mary of Nazareth? Medjugorje visionary Vicka has said,
“Lourdes, Fatima and other places of apparitions are beautiful and it is wonderful to be there, but it is a different feeling when the Gospa is present and not a thing of the past.”
Mary of Nazareth, the Mother said today,
A Friend of Medjugorje, who has witnessed first-hand the encounters of Medjugorje, spoke on a recent Radio WAVE broadcast, March 25, 2015 of what Our Lady is doing through Medjugorje and its significance from the world to the individual.
“She’s bringing to light the reality of the moment that we are in.”
In a gesture not common between people today, Mirjana greets Our Lady with her hands open and a supernatural joy bringing light to her face.
Our Lady said today, June 2, 2015,
At first, the above gesture of Mirjana’s seems out of place today as a way to greet someone. But that is the message in this picture. Who taught her this and why does she do it? What does this simple gesture mean? Is it not a gesture of Our Lady? It is a graceful gesture of welcome, of love, of openness, of giving. It is the gesture between a mother and a child.
What is Medjugorje for those who live Our Lady’s messages? It is a call to live your ordinary duties in life extraordinarily with love.
For information about a pilgrimage to Medjugorje, call BVM Caritas Pilgrimages at 205-672-2000, extension 218 or 219. Or you can also click to visit here and request information about a pilgrimage to Medjugorje.
Messages in Other Languages Posted As Soon As They Become Available
The direction people receive through these writings are unlike any that is normally found. One’s understanding becomes more clear, and from that, peace ensues. We make a strong appeal that if this site has helped you, please consider returning the gift to Our Lady, by becoming a Medjugorje.com Core Group member, for only 14 cents a day. Through your support, you help continue to make Our Lady’s messages available FREE to all the world’s population. If you are already a Core Group Member, consider even a one-time donation as an added boost for our future expansion. For more information or to become a Medjugorje.com Core Group Member click to visit here.
Questions? Call in the US, 205-672-2000.