March 23, 2019
Originally Published March 11, 2019 A.D.
As an added part of this year’s May 28 – June 6, 2019, pilgrimage to Medjugorje, is the option of spending six days in Athens, Corinth and Patmos, for a low add-on price of just $1405! – (Limited spaces available). Stay close to Medjugorje.com, there may be another date added for the fall, very soon.
One pilgrim from last year’s extension to Patmos wrote:
“My pilgrimage was awesome! If one does as Caritas suggest one will have a very deep and profound conversion…It was a pilgrimage I will not forget…I felt Our Lady’s presence in my entire pilgrimage…The trip to Patmos, Athens and Corinth was amazing so profound that I cannot realize the grace it was to walk where the apostles evangelized to the pagans. In Corinth as I stood where Paul was, I felt his smallness, the feeling of standing before people who were pagans … There are no words for the pilgrimage to Patmos – the huge grace to be in the Cave where the last Book of the Bible was written…”
September/October 2018 Medjugorje/Patmos Pilgrim
The regular pilgrimage to Medjugorje is for the dates of May 28- June 6, 2019, at just $2239.
With Patmos add-on, the Medjugorje/Patmos pilgrimage is 16 days, the dates of May 22- June 6, 2019, for an incredibly low price of just $3644! Again, there is limited space available for the Patmos add-on.
These prices are well below our cost.
The add-on to Patmos, precedes the Medjugorje pilgrimage of May 28 – June 6 and includes the following:
• Stay at Deluxe Hotel in Athens, Greece
• Tour Athens with an Expert Licensed Guide
• Walk in the Footsteps of the Apostle Paul as You Tour Ancient Corinth, Greece, with an Expert Licensed Guide
• Travel By Overnight Ferry in a Cabin to/from Athens Piraeus Port to Patmos, Greece
• Walk in the Footsteps of the Apostle John on the Island a Tour with an Expert Licensed Patmos
• Stay at a Waterfront Hotel in Patmos, Greece
• Visit and Pray in the Cave of Revelation Where St. John Wrote the Book of Revelation
• Visit Other Special Sites Where St. John Evangelized in Patmos, Greece
• Arrive in Medjugorje on May 29 to join the Medjugorje pilgrimage
Our Lady of Medjugorje said on March 2, 2016:
BVM Caritas as unlike any other. Spending an extra six days in Athens, Corinth and Patmos is a special gift of being able to view these events of the past, 360 degrees from the vantage point of Medjugorje.
Visit here to request more Medjugorje pilgrimage information. You can calso call in the U.S. at 205-672-2000. Outside of the United States dial: 001-205-672-2000
Caritas of Birmingham
Operated by the Community of Caritas
**There are no hidden costs. Everything is included with the BVM/Caritas price shown. Also included is daily lunch, which is not included with other groups. This will save hundreds of dollars, to several thousand dollars. Savings can be considerably more than what is shown! For Patmos add-on, included is roundtrip airfare from your closest International Airport, all accommodations, all guides, all transportation, all tips, and most breakfasts. (Not included are lunches and dinners while you are in Greece.)