For Immediate Release
June 5, 2019 A.D.
A new addition is one more Apostles of the Revelation Pilgrimage, September 18 – 25, 2019, then continuing into the September 24 – October 3, 2019, pilgrimage to Medjugorje. Spend six days in Athens, Corinth and Patmos, for a low add-on price of just $1823! – (Limited spaces available).
One pilgrim from last Fall on the extension to Patmos wrote:
“…It was a grace to be where St. John wrote Revelation, which was awesome. I would not hesitate to go again…”
Kents Store, Virginia
September/October 2018 Medjugorje/Patmos Pilgrim
This pilgrim did go again to Patmos with Caritas, earlier this year in May 2019!
The regular pilgrimage to Medjugorje is for the dates of September 24 – October 3, 2019, at just $2175.
With Patmos add-on, the Medjugorje/Patmos pilgrimage is 16 days, the dates of September 18 – October 3, 2019, for an incredibly low price of just $3998! Again, there is limited space available for the Patmos add-on.
These prices are well below our cost.
The add-on to Patmos, precedes the Medjugorje pilgrimage of September 24 – October 3 and includes the following:
• Stay at Deluxe Hotel in Athens, Greece
• Tour Athens with an Expert Licensed Guide
• Walk in the Footsteps of the Apostle Paul as You visit the Holy sites in ancient Corinth, Greece, with an Expert Licensed Guide
• Travel By Overnight Ferry in a Cabin to/from Athens Piraeus Port to Patmos, Greece
• Walk in the Footsteps of the Apostle John on the Island a Tour with an Expert Licensed Patmos
• Stay at a Waterfront Hotel in Patmos, Greece
• Visit and Pray in the Cave of Revelation Where St. John Wrote the Book of Revelation
• Visit Other Special Sites Where St. John Evangelized in Patmos, Greece
• Arrive in Medjugorje on September 25 to join the Medjugorje pilgrimage
Our Lady of Medjugorje said on March 2, 2016:
BVM Caritas Pilgrimages is a pilgrimage unlike any other. Spending an extra six days in Athens, Corinth and Patmos is a special gift of being able to view these events of the past, 360 degrees from the vantage point of Medjugorje.
Visit here to request more Medjugorje pilgrimage information. You can calso call in the U.S. at 205-672-2000. Outside of the United States dial: 001-205-672-2000
Caritas of Birmingham
Operated by the Community of Caritas
**There are no hidden costs. Everything is included with the BVM/Caritas price shown. Also included is daily lunch, which is not included with other groups. This will save hundreds of dollars, to several thousand dollars. Savings can be considerably more than what is shown! For Patmos add-on, included is roundtrip airfare from your closest International Airport, all accommodations, all guides, all transportation, all tips, and most breakfasts. (Not included are lunches and dinners while you are in Greece.) Dates and prices subject to change.